We invite all BC kidney care teams to present posters on local or regional research, education and patient care initiatives. All topics related to enhancing the quality of care for patients, including pre-dialysis, dialysis, and transplant are accepted.
A virtual poster forum will be held online Friday, November 26. A team of judges will review all posters and select the top 10 to be showcased at the virtual forum. Authors and contributing authors will have the opportunity to present their work and interact with attendees through Zoom breakouts. As in past years, prizes will be awarded for the top two posters in each category and emailed to winners after the virtual forum.
- Once you have submitted an abstract the next step is to start preparing your e-poster. The e-poster portal will open September 20 and will close October 12. Submitting authors will be sent a link to upload posters directly. E-Posters must be finalized and ready to upload no later then Oct 12.
- E-posters must be submitted in PDF format.
- If your poster is selected as one of the top 10, you will be notified by November 1. A 10-minute powerpoint presentation will be required for the virtual e-poster forum.
- Zoom will be the platform used for the e-poster forum.
Posters can be submitted in the following two categories:
- Clinical research: To create new knowledge that can be generalized in other populations and settings.
- Quality initiative: Existing knowledge to improve healthcare outcomes within a local health care institution or setting.
All posters will be posted to the BCKD and BCR websites following the forum unless otherwise specified.