PROMIS – the Patient Records and Outcome Management Information System – is the only province-wide integrated registry and clinical information system for kidney disease and transplant patients.
PROMIS provides real-time, accurate data to support a broad range of functions, all of which are focused on two key outcomes:
- better health for people with kidney disease
- best use of healthcare resources
Care providers can access information about a patient's medical care, no matter where the care is delivered. With data collected from the 41 renal units in BC, PROMIS supports:
- individual patient care management
- renal unit management
- continuous quality improvement and research
- outcomes-based planningFrom prescription generation and renal unit scheduling to supporting research and resource allocation, PROMIS touches every aspect of renal care delivery.
Through BC Renal’s PROMIS Executive Steering Committee (ESC), including representatives of BC’s renal community, PROMIS upgrades and improvement initiatives are undertaken regularly.
CONNECT to PROMIS (must be a registered PROMIS user).
Not a registered user? Request access by submitting this form. For assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.