Who should attend?
- Sessions are primarily intended for patients with kidney disease not on dialysis. Depending on the topic, patients on dialysis may find the session helpful and are welcome to attend.
- Family and friends of patients with kidney disease are encouraged to attend.
Who are the speakers?
- Sessions are facilitated by Dr. Mike Bevilacqua, Chair of the BC Kidney Care Committee and a nephrologist in Fraser Health.
- Presenters are kidney care providers working in BC's kidney programs and patients with lived experience.
Options for attending
- If you will participate using a computer, tablet or smartphone:
- If you will participate using telephone:
We welcome questions from participants during each session!