Posters are a great way for members of our kidney care community to showcase and share their clinical research and quality improvement initiatives.
Thank you to everyone who submitted an abstract.
25 e-poster will be displayed and two oral presentations will take place.
- The lead author (or submitting author) will receive complimentary registration for BCKD23. "How to register" instructions will be provided when registration opens.
- All e-posters will be displayed on landscape flatscreens and available to view onsite at BC Kidney Days, including dedicated poster viewing times with author(s) access.
- Lead authors or a designated contributing author must attend BCKD23 and be available during poster viewing times. A schedule will be sent out closer to date.
- In June, a PowerPoint template will be provided for all e-posters.
- Abstracts open: February 23
- Abstracts close: May 9, Midnight, PST
- Authors notified if any concerns (otherwise all abstracts considered accepted): May 10-29
- Successful authors notified for oral presentations: May 30
- E-poster PowerPoint template sent out: June
- E-poster portal opens for submission uploads: October 1
- E-poster portal closes: October 8
- Lead authors registered: Aug 3
Each year we invite all BC kidney care teams to submit abstracts on local or regional research, education and patient care initiatives. All topics related to enhancing the quality of care for patients, including pre-dialysis, dialysis, and transplant are welcome.
Abstracts can be submitted in the following two categories:
Clinical/translational research (including noteworthy case reports and series): Creating new knowledge that can be generalized in other populations and settings.
Quality initiative: Using existing knowledge to improve healthcare outcomes within a local healthcare institution or setting.
Submitters are welcome to present previously published research and posters displayed at other events.